Terms of service
This Terms of service (the “Agreement”) is intended to determine the terms and conditions of “upstamp” (the “Service) provided by Infolink Co.,Ltd. (the “Company”).
Is to our registered users (the “User”) will use the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
Article 1 Applies
This Agreement shall be applied to any relationship that involved the use of this service between the User and the Company.
Article 2 Use registration
Registration applicant is applying for a use registration by the method prescribed by the Company, by the Company to approve this, it is assumed that the use registration is complete.
If the Company has determined that there is less of reasons to the applicant’s use registration, may not approve an application for use registration, and for that reason shall not bear any of the disclosure obligation.
- If you have filed a false matter when the use registration application
- If this convention is a request from the person who is to be violated
- If the Company for other reasons has determined that it is not the equivalent to use registration
Article 3 Management of email address and Access key
The User shall manage the email address and Access key of this service at your own risk.
The User will not be able to transfer or lend e-mail address and Access key to a third party in any case. We if the combination of email address and access key has been logged in agreement with the registration information, considers the use by the User’s own that have registered their email address.
Article 4 Prohibitions
Upon use of this service, it must not be the following acts.
- Acts that violate the law or public policy
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts of disturbance or destruction of our servers or network functions
- Acts to interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts to collect or store the personal information concerning other users
- Acts to impersonate other users
- Acts of donating profit directly or indirectly against anti-social forces in relation to our services
- Acts that other company deems inappropriate
Article 5 Stop of providing this Service
If we it is determined that there are any events below, shall provide all or part of the services can be stopped or interrupted without prior notice to the User.
- If you do the maintenance or updating of such a computer system to this service
- If the provision of the service has become difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- If the computer or communication line or the like is stopped by accident
- If the Company has determined it is difficult to provide this service for other reasons
The Company shall not assume any responsibility for any reason for any disadvantage or damage the User or third party suffered by the stop or interruption of the provision of the service.
Article 6 Use limitations and deregistration
The Company limits the all or part of the use of this service to without prior notification user in the following cases, you shall be able to be deregistered.
- If you violate any provision of this Agreement
- If you that there is a false fact to registration matters were found
- If the Company has determined that it is not the proper use of this service for other reasons
The Company are not responsible for any damage caused to the User by the act that made the Company under this section.
Article 7 Disclaimer
Our default responsibility is assumed to be exempt if that does not depend on the Company’s intent or gross negligence.
The Company bear the responsibility of only compensation in the range of (1 month equivalent in the case of continuous service) cash amount in the range within and paid services of damage that can usually occur even when it is responsible for some reason I will with things.
The Company do not assume responsibility for transactions, contact or conflict, such as occurred in between the User and the other user or any third party with respect to the present service.
Article 8 Service contents of the changes
The Company assume that it is possible to discontinue the provision of change the contents of this service or the service without having to notify the User, thereby not responsible for any damage caused to the User.
Article 9 Change of this Agreement
The Company shall can be changed at any time this Agreement without notifying the User if it is determined necessary.
Article 10 Persnal information
Article 11 Notification or contact
Notification or communication between the User and the Company and shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 12 Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
The User can assign its rights or obligations under the prior consent without use contractual status or this Agreement by the Company in writing to the third party, or can not be subjected to collateral.
Article 13 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Establishment of this Agreement, effective and interpreting the law is under the laws of Japan.
In addition, the application of this Agreement, all disputes relating to the interpretation and use of the Service, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of first instance is set to the Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court.